Plain Seed Juice
You will need:
- 250ml (about 1 cup) of unsweetened almond milk
- 4-5 drops of vanilla extract
- 2-3 teaspoons of sugar
- a couple of drops of boiled hot water
- Firstly, dissolve the sugar in a small dish by adding drops of hot water and stirring until all sugar granules have disappeared. Place the solution in a fridge to cool.
- Pour out the almond milk into a glass, and mix in the dissolved sugar thoroughly.
- Add 4-5 drops of vanilla extract and stir well.
- Allow the drink to chill for a few minutes before drinking!
Moderately sweet, the natural flavor comes bursting forth… This drink should taste nutty, yet somewhat sweet and milky.
(in case of allergens – the almond milk can be swapped for oat milk. I have tried the recipe with both and they each yield similar results)
(Edit: @rainbow-squirrels-7 used normal milk combined with almond extract as a substitute for the almond milk, so you can use that as an alternative if needed!)